So Teen Wolf
Does anybody else think they started watching mid-season instead of the season première? Spoilers and first impressions underneath!
- I was so into the action packed start, (no-name action lady was so cool with her cool bike and cool one-liner and Isaac makes a good ‘dude in distress’) and then the twins turned up and everything was creepy and gross (the merging thing was squicky and well as annoying cause treating identical twins as one person gets so old but whatever).
- Scott and Stiles back together! Why the sketchy looking tattoo parlour? And people ALWAYS wanting to know what your tattoo means?
- Allison and Lydia! I love it when they have scenes together (hand-waving the Jackson explanation though), more of this please!
- The awkward post breakup reunion, yikes! I got so flustered I had to pause the stream.
- Go Lydia! Do what is good for you (at that moment), I cracked up when he asked if they could have sex again (≧◡≦)
- I love the contrast between the season 1/season 3 work out scenes and you can see Scott has been working hard over the summer, it’s going to be trying not to let his grades slip like they did in season 1.
- Scott is Isaac’s ICE contact?! Fuck off with that cuteness (´∀｀)♡
- I was not ok with all these animals committing mass suicide (ಠ_ಠ)
- Papa Stilinski is still the only clueless adult on this show, I like that he’s getting wise to things now.
- Scott to the rescue! Derek to the rescue! I see Derek is trying to be all cool about Scott now with the ‘shouldn’t you be in school?’, we all know it’s more like ‘Scott wants my help with stuff!! (●´∀｀●) ‘
- I feel like I should make an obligatory comment on the SFX budget here but so many people have said it better than I could (less is more, yeah?)
- I don’t really care about the Alpha pack yet but if they really murdered no-name action lady then it’s on (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Posted on Tuesday 4 June 2013.
9 months ago.
- pinkyandthebrain530 reblogged this from genericrobot